Insurance and Billing Questions
Trying to navigate the health insurance maze is complicated and confusing. That is why we have the trained billing department who will verify your coverage and inform you of your benefits. Screening colonoscopy is often a fully covered benefit. But to take advantage of this benefit you will need to call us and schedule an appointment. We will ensure that you utilize this important benefit.
- We accept most PPO insurances and certain HMOs. Please call or email us with your questions about insurance (email@example.com)
- If you don’t have insurance, we will be happy to discuss our cash pricing for our services. Please call and ask our Practice Manager to explain the various options.
- Our insurance department will verify your benefit and let you know before your procedure what you will be responsible for. Our group is in network with most insurance carriers. You will be responsible for copays and deductibles at the time of your visit. We do offer payment plans and accept all major credit cards for payment.
- If you have HMO Insurance: Ask Your Primary Physician to Submit A Referral Request to see Dr. Desai or Dr. Machicado. You must specifically request us otherwise there is a chance that your authorization will be for another doctor.
- If you have PPO Insurance: Just call or email us directly. You will not need a prior authorization to have a consultation with our physicians.
- If you have Medicare: Just call us directly to schedule an appointment. You will not need a referral or prior authorization to have a consultation with our physicians.
- Warner Chilcott